Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The (in)famous first post

Hello, world! My name is Pekka Klärck and I'm a tester-developer and software contractor from Finland. I am also the lead developer of Robot Framework, a highly flexible open source acceptance testing framework. I work through my one-man company Eliga Oy and you can find some more information about me and my services from those pages.

This blog is likely to contain a lot of posts somehow related to Robot Framework. Other topics that are likely to show up include test automation in general, Agile testing and Python programming. I don't plan to use this blog too much for personal posts, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't ever write about my favorite hobbies like telemark skiing.

I've been thinking about starting a blog nearly a year and I'm happy to finally get this first post off my back. I hope it doesn't take that long time until the first post with some real content!

No comments: